At First Title & Abstract, Inc. …
Our FIRST priority is to provide you with clear title and peace of mind.
Our attorneys, title agents, and escrow officers can assist you and your real estate professionals in completing your real estate purchase, sale, or refinance— on time, without hassles or delays.
We specialize in handling closings for commercial and industrial properties, large residential projects, luxury residential estates, and exclusive properties throughout the State of Florida.
First, your title will be professionally searched, then all closing documentation will be obtained and prepared in order to finalize the closing. Then, after closing, we will issue a policy of title insurance to protect the title to your property.
Our services include:
- holding escrow for purchase transactions
- ordering title searches and municipal lien searches
- conducting open permit searches
- making utility and HOA and condo association estoppel requests
- preparing owners & encumbrances reports
- clearing title defects
- requesting mortgage payoffs
- verifying taxes, obtaining judgment/mortgage payoffs
- preparing settlement documents and closing statements
- coordinating closing with all parties and conducting the signing
- issuing a final policy of title insurance
And, through our association with Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A., we can:
- coordinate 1031 exchanges
- assist For-Sale-By-Owners (FSBOS)
- handle foreclosure, short sale, and distressed property negotiations
- conduct mobile closings
- hold and disburse escrow
- help buyers and sellers with real estate legal representation
- prepare real estate contracts and negotiate their terms
- prepare deeds, affidavits, powers of attorney, and other real estate and legal documents for closing
- provide buyer-only or seller-only legal representation
- prepare title opinion and title objection letters
- assist with business law matters, estate planning, and probate administration
Please don’t hesitate to call us today!
We look forward to assisting you with the sale or purchase of your property.